[linux-dvb] SkyStar1 high speed problem

Hello all,

 Today i have downloaded linux dvb driver and dvbtune from CVS
 repository.
 cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/dvbtools co dvbtune
 cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv co DVB

 I have compiled it and run on my SkyStar1 rev 1.3 board.
 I am using PlanetSky service from Telstar12. Planetsky is using
 39800 symbol rate, and this caused a problem. My DVB card can't work so
 fast! In the promisc mode it is gets about 1 Mbyte a minute, but this
 stream really more fast, and lost percent is about 100%. Do it
 possible to activate MAC filter like it is done at the DVB-H2 driver?