[linux-dvb] Reception of raw TS or multiple PIDS

Hi,

I am looking for a DVB-SAT card that is supported under Linux and that would
allow me to:

1. receive raw transport stream (after error correction & before
demultiplexing) or
2. receive several programs with PIDS I can specify.

My goal is to build a device that would allow me to receive several radio
programs broadcasted over satellite in one multiplex and stream them over
Internet (LAN) or pipeline them into CATV.

It seems to me that Skystar 1, which has a good support under Linux, has a
built-in demultiplexer, that most probably cannot be bypassed, so the
extraction of raw TS may be impossible.

On the other hand Skystar 2, which might be able to do it (although I am not
sure), seems to have a questionable support under Linux. I have been able to
find a compiled Linux module for this card, but I have no idea of its
capabilities and how it interfaces to other applications.

I am asking about these two cards, because these are the only PC hardware
for DVB-SAT I have been able to find in stores around my place.

I will be very thankful for any information that will help me to achieve the
above goal (if it is possible at all).

Robert Szelepcsenyi