[linux-dvb] possible virus

Hi all
looking the list after many days I found some mails signed
"Miernik" notable for repeating some list titles
Opening one revealed an empty body with two attachments
of little lenght, under 500 bytes that I took my very best care
non to open. Basing on my preceeding unconfortable experiences I strongly believe they are virus carriers and immediately removed them from my computer. So, If nobody
can positively say the opposite, I invite you all to do the same and possibly cause the stop of this pest.
Alberto Vorano

Home | Main Index | Thread Index