[linux-dvb] Re: Documentation for beginners (was AW: Re: Reception of raw TS or multiple PIDS)

Miernik writes:
 > Are you planning to write a open-source driver for the B2C2 chipset cards?
 > I as that because I saw a DVB/driver/b2c2/ directory in your drivers package.
 > There is only a simple Makefile in it now, but... ?
 > ... it probably would be there if you wasn't going to write it.

I did some work on disassembling the Windows driver some months ago. I
digged around a little in the initialization and I2C code and started
to implement it but did not have much time to work on it.
I also looked at the available Linux driver and (as mentioned here
before) it seems to contain even more symbols than the Windows
version. Maybe that will speed things up but I cannot promise
anything.

Ralph