[linux-dvb] Re: Reception of raw TS or multiple PIDS

Hi

Nico wrote:
It's eight PIDs for a full-featured card and unlimited with a budget.
But I think dvbstream can only handle one video- and one audio-PID.
No, I'm capturing 2 video and 2 audio pids right now.
a) Which tools and arguments are you using or did you write something
yourself ?

b) Can you capture and decrypt more than one audio and one video and
one text PID at the same time ?

--PMM

Peter Maersk-Moller
Ogg/Vorbis support for MPEG4IP. YUV12, XviD, AVI and MP4 support
for libmpeg2. See http://www.maersk-moller.net/projects/