[linux-dvb] Re: Reception of raw TS or multiple PIDS

> No - I know. Descrambling is taking place in the CI->CAM->SC
> before data is being read by dvbstream. My questions was meant
> to be "can the receiver/CI/CAM/SC descramble more than one
> audio/video set at the same time if these audio/video set
> are in the same transponder feed ?"

Interesting, so a Nova-CI theorically should be able to do it.

Isn't decrypting explicit? As far as I remember in the old api there were
api calls to instruct the CA to descramble a stream, but I don't know
how that API works nor how many programs can be decrypted at the
same time.

Someone more knowledgeable should help us, and in the meantime you could
try:)