[linux-dvb] AW: videolans dvbinput and libdvb by metzler bros won't fit

hi marcus,

here we go:

Compiling dvbinput.cpp...
g++ -I/usr/src/libdvbpsi/include -Wall -D_REENTRANT -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -
DCONFIG_PATH='"/etc/videolan/vls"' -DBUGGY_VLC -DYY_NO_UNPUT -DSYSLOG -I/usr
/src/DVB/include -I/usr/src/DVB/libdvb -D__PLUGIN__  -fPIC -o
obj/dvbinput.o -c dvbinput.cpp
dvbinput.cpp: In member function `virtual void C_DvbInput::OnInit()':
dvbinput.cpp:158: `ADAPTER' undeclared (first use this function)
dvbinput.cpp:158: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each
   function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [obj/dvbinput.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/vls/src/modules/dvbinput'
make: *** [dvbinput] Error 2

here some snips of the source:

----
// Constructor
----
C_DvbInput::C_DvbInput(C_Module* pModule,
                       const C_String& strName) :
                                C_Input(pModule, strName),
                                C_TsDemux(&m_cTsProvider),
                                m_cTsProvider(500),
                                m_cInputProgram(/*0,*/ "Input DVB " +
strName),
                                m_cInputBroadcast(&m_cInputProgram, this,
NULL),
                                m_cPatDecoder(&m_cTsProvider, this),
                                m_cCurrentPat(0, 0, true)

void C_DvbInput::OnInit()
{
  int iNumber;
  C_String strType;
  C_String dvbrc;
  m_strDVR   = C_String(ADAPTER)+iNumber+"/dvr0";
  m_strDEMUX = C_String(ADAPTER)+iNumber+DEMUX_DEV;
  m_strVIDEO = C_String(ADAPTER)+iNumber+"/video0";

that's the point where make fails.
any clues?

kai