[linux-dvb] Re: AW: mplayer divx rendering

Stephan Bieker wrote:

Check the sat-cable connection to all of your installed dvb cards. If one of
them is broken, the kdvb-fe process is going crazy and uses much cpu-time
(zig-zag).

Thank you. I just solved this, before reading this email. They're working on the roof so they misplaced my antenna. I went there, I set it in the right place, I attached the cable back and I don't have such a process anymore.

However, I can still see minor problems. 'top' reports a mpleyer usage of 40%, but I think some scenes with camera 'scroll' are too much, and the system can't decode them.

I'm talking about full pal divxes at 1000-1600kbps. Is it common to have problems like this one? Or is there another mistake in my system?

thank you
as

--

How to build a lirc receiver