[linux-dvb] Re: patch for dvb_net.c (x Marcus)

> Thank you. I also wrote a small proggy using this feature in order to
> manage dvb network interfaces.
> Hope it could be useful for somebody.
>
> Lymes

HI Lymes,

I have improved your program to support multiple cards
and multiple network interfaces. I changed -a <adapter>
option, to be compatible with szap -a <adapter>.
Pid is now added with -p, adapter and its network demux
are selected with -a and -n, and text output is improved
to return created dvbX_Y for easy integration with ifconfig.

Now it is for the first time possible to write a proper
perl script (also included) that adds dvbnet interface
and returns its iface name so ifconfig can follow with
proper interface name.

BTW it would be nice to GPL-ize the source...

Best regards, Emard