[linux-dvb] Re: Bug in ring buffer implementation

Oliver Endriss wrote:
On Monday 10 February 2003 12:11, Holger Waechtler wrote:

Great! When you're on it, could you implement a generic ringbuffer
that gets instantiated everywhere we need a ringbuffer?

Yes, that's what I'd like to do. Basically the existing ring buffer code can be used. I think that I'll find some time to do this next weekend.
great!

Oliver

BTW, did you have a look on the two patches I sent to the list?
yes, the CI ringbuffer issue looks serious to me, the other locations seem to be ok on a first glance. I'll apply the fix in the CI section, but could you please clean up all this stuff when you're on it?

Holger