[linux-dvb] Re: New DVB driver release 1.0.0-pre1

Emard writes:
 > Half duplex has to be also adjusted in the firmware. The correct solution

What do you mean with this "half duplex problem"?

 > would be to start GPL firmware, maybe even bogus in the beginning but
 > people will exchange knowledge and soon it will be full functional.

I did that almost 2 years ago. Nobody did anything with it.
It is in CVS (or used to be and still is in the attic) at DVB/driver/av7110/gnufirm.
It is a primitive skeleton for a firmware, about everything I could
write without using proprietary information.

Ralph