[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-kernel budget tests

> > We should try with changed _bh locks, just to compile
> > the modules properly and we can try that.
>
> Yes, I can apply a patch on my checkout if you make one that's not ready

I will test your script. Then I will make some patch, send it
to you and if it fixes your issue, it will go to CVS.

In case mine worked stable, and you got some kernel oops,
can you prepare computers to copy oops from text console
(or serial console), reboot the machine, again re-load dvb
modules and process the oops copy with ksymoops? That
output would be meaningful for debugging

Emard