[linux-dvb] [to list owner's attn.] NNTP access to linux-dvb ml through gmane.org

I have sent this message to linux-dvb-owner@linuxtv.org but got no
reply, so I post it here:

There is a great service at http://gmane.org/ which is a
bi-directional mail<->NNTP gateway. There are already more than 3300
mailing lists included, including most of other linux related mailing
lists I subscribe to. http://gmane.org/lists.php (beware! 623 kB HTML).

The linux-dvb mailing list is not yet there, and I would like it be
included. Before including the list there, it would be great to import
the whole past archive to their site. It would be best, if you would
have an MBOX format file with all posts ever sent to the list.
Instructions on http://gmane.org/import.php.
If you have that, you can sent the URL of that file to
larsi+gmane@gnus.org

This would be very hepful, because linux-dvb is a very high traffic
list (in fact the most high traffic list I subscribe to now), and only
some messages are of interest to me. NNTP acces would allow me to
download only the overview with Subject:'s nad then download only the
posts which interest me. Fetching all linux-dvb posts takes up too
much bandwidth. There are also many other advantages of having the
list at gmane.org, like a searchable archive. The "Search" in the
archive at linuxtv.org searches the whole http://linuxtv.org/ site
instead of the list only.

thank you,