[linux-dvb] C/A routing Question

Hi Folks,

I'm a newbie here, so apologies in advance for any ignorance.

I've looked at the Demux API and had a quick look at the C/A but I don't
see an apparent way in which to route a TS from a different source other
that from the front-end to a C/A device.  What I want to be able to do is
route a TS from different front-ends and also a HDD to the C/A and then
back in to the Demux.  This would require a router on the input side to the
C/A.

Do we currently support this? If not, then would it make sense to put this
routing in the C/A device or the Demux?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.  I don't mind contributing either
;-)

Rob : )