[linux-dvb] Linux HDTV

I know this isn't exactly on the list topic, but your list is the closest I
can find.

Does anyone know of any projects, card makers, reverse engineering,
etc to get an HDTV tuner card working in Linux?  I've done a lot of
searching and can't find anything.

I see 3 popular card makers (Hipix, Access DTV, Hauppauge) seem
to make HDTV tuner cards, but no Linux drivers.  I can't even
find anyone talking about the subject.  I know this is a relatively
new subject, but I'd link I could find some discussions on it.

Long-term, I want to get HDTV timeshifting.

Thanks for your time.
Brian