[linux-dvb] Re: Teletext and DMX_SET_PES_FILTER

Oliver Endriss writes:
 > Steffen Barszus wrote:
 > > Right now i have the phenomenom that the arm crashes after
 > > fast-forwarding, if simple replay causes the same and whos fault this
 > > is I have to track down first. (build clean vdr and so on.)
 >
 > I'm using a vanilla vdr 1.1.25 (well with some minor modifications to
 > compile vdr with this driver [*]). Replay seems to work, fast
 > forward/backward almost immediately crashes vdr.
 > I  haven't seen any 'ARM crashed' messages, but vdr exits with
 > 'PANIC: watchdog timer expired'.

Could be the bitmap transfer gets no time at all because of the high
PES transfer rate during FF. I'll have to fine-tune this a little bit.

 > [*] @Ralph:
 > Could you please add the file DVB/include/linux/dvb//version.h
 > to the driver? This will help application developers to support
 > different drivers...

I wouldn't know which number to use. We plan some API changes which
probably will not fit into any Convergence numbering scheme.

Ralph