[linux-dvb] Re: demux doesn't deliver data

Manfred Janek wrote:
The last days I learned a lot about the DVB-Driver.
What I could not manage up to now was  to get something from demux.

szap works fine (status 0x1f).
try 'szap -r <channel>' in one console, then you can capture the MPEG stream using 'cat /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 > recording.ts' in another console. If you want to watch TV you can pipe the output to mplayer. Another solution is using dvbstream, get the CVS version and read the docs to get an idea how to use it.

Holger