[linux-dvb] Re: DVB driver release 1.0.0-pre2

Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've uploaded a new DVB driver release tarball on
> http://linuxtv.org/.

Hi,

with the new drivers 1.0.0-rc1 and -rc2 I experience desync of a/v in
VDR after viewing a recording. This does not happen with a driver from
CVS as of 13. January. This is very reproducable. It affects all
programs on the same frequency (I use DVB-T) but vanishes, if I switch
to a channel on another frequency.
This happens also, if I use the old firmware (from the 13-01 driver)
with the new driver, so it seems to be not a problem of the new firmware.

Anyone else seeing this?

Cheers,
Juri