[linux-dvb] HW for running LinuxTV DVB / Linux TV on MIPS/Linux

Hi,

   I live in the US.  I found that the Siemens and other PCI MPEG cards for the Linux TV - DVB receiver are available easily in Europe.  Has anyone here in the US got these cards or similar cards locally or via other sources?  I would appreciate some info. on this.

   I would also like to know experiences of folks who have tried running Linux TV on Linux/MIPS platforms.

   Thanks in advance and regards,

   Rajesh

Do you Yahoo!?