[linux-dvb] Re: HW for running LinuxTV DVB / Linux TV on MIPS/Linux

Rajesh Palani wrote:
Hi,

I live in the US. I found that the Siemens and other PCI MPEG cards for the Linux TV - DVB receiver are available easily in Europe. Has anyone here in the US got these cards or similar cards locally or via other sources? I would appreciate some info. on this.

I would also like to know experiences of folks who have tried running Linux TV on Linux/MIPS platforms.
Here at Convergence we're running the LinuxDVB drivers on embedded MIPS processors, both big and little endian.

Developing and selling lowlevel drivers for onchip DVB decoders are part of Convergence's business model.

Holger