[linux-dvb] Re: Any progress on a RPM DVB driver for Red Hat ?

Probably make the RPM against the latest version of
the  RPM kernel from the Red Hat 8.0 (and later 8.1)
update ftp server.

I have a Hauppauge DVB-s Rev 2.1 and I have not been
able to get the driver or the apps to build and work
under Red Hat 8.0.

I would like to use it but just can't get it to
compile.

Also building the RPMs daily or whatever can be
automated can it not ?

Red Hat should do this but they just don't.

 --- Tomi Ollila <Tomi.Ollila@iki.fi> wrote: > Monday
Mar 10 05:12:32 +1100 2003 Amen Ra