[linux-dvb] DVR Problem and PTS

Hi,

I am using WinTV-Nova S card with DVB Driver.

I intend to use DVR device.
I am able to set up Video and Audio filters properly on Demux device. After
setting the filters, i am able to read the DVR device and write that to a
file.
I have the following queries:

1. What is the format of data output by DVR Device. Is it a Transport
Stream, a PES, a PS ,an ES or a System stream?

2. When i try to pass data got from DVR device to a different decoder, it
shows me PTS (Presentation Time Stamp) as zero and i dont get the video
output.
I also tried recording the data out from DVR to a file and then playing it
using MPEG player but it doesnt plays this file.

I have checked the filter settings for the Demux device and they are
correct.

Any help will be greately appriciated.

Thanx and Regards,
Amit