[linux-dvb] A/V sync problems with new drivers

Hi DVB driver developers,

this is a repost of a message that I send a week ago, but got no answers.
I send it yesterday to the VDR list and received a couple of answers.
Seems I'm not the only one with the following problem and it is not
limited to DVB-T cards - also -C and -S are affected.

With the new drivers 1.0.0-rc1 and -rc2 I experience desync of a/v in VDR
after viewing a recording (also on other occasions; viewing a recording
is just an easy way to reproduce. Sometimes it needs just a short
disturbance in the receiption to get out of sync.). This does not happen
with a driver from CVS as of 13. January. This is very reproducable. It
affects all programs on the same frequency (I use DVB-T) but vanishes, if
I switch to a channel on another frequency.
This happens also, if I use the old firmware (from the 13-01 driver) with
the new driver, so it seems to be not a problem of the new firmware.

Cheers,
Juri