[linux-dvb] CRC32 errors in sections

Hi,

In a quest to determine why the ARM is crashing during a section filter
activity, I discovered I am getting several CRC32 checksum errors on
sections, and thus they aren't being used, creating the appearance of a
XRUN.

To combat this, I added DMX_CHECK_CRC to the section filter flags, but
still continued to see the checksum errors.  What might be the cause of
data corruption? When the driver gives you a section, does it at least
sanity check the seclen to determine if it will make a memory out of
bounds problem so it won't happily overwrite other memory?

_J