[linux-dvb] Re: CRC32 errors in sections

Hi,

all I know is that when I'm processing sections, the arm may crash.  when
I'm not, the arm will not crash.  The arm seems only to crash under high
volumes of data, or, because there are more datapoints, there is more
chance for error.

Using the DVB CVS tree, how do I determine whether the firmware is in TS
mode or not?

_J