[linux-dvb] Re: CRC32 errors in sections

Jeremy Hall writes:
 > all I know is that when I'm processing sections, the arm may crash.  when
 > I'm not, the arm will not crash.  The arm seems only to crash under high
 > volumes of data, or, because there are more datapoints, there is more
 > chance for error.

Sure, if the total data rate of the selected PIDs is too high, this
can probably happen. But I guess it does not really crash but might only
be too busy to react to any new commands.

 > Using the DVB CVS tree, how do I determine whether the firmware is in TS
 > mode or not?

By checking what filter mode is used in StartHWFilter in av7110.c or
however it is now called in CVS. If it only uses 0xb96a it is in TS mode.

Ralph