[linux-dvb] DVB API registration info, please

Hello,

I've started working on a driver for the Hauppauge DEC2000-t USB device.  I am
working with the dvb-kernel module from cvs.  I have read bits of the the dvb
api document that was released with 1.0.0-pre1 and browsed some of the driver
and dvb core code from dvb-kernel, but I'm unclear as to exactly what I need
to register in order to create the devices properly and give them the
functionality I require.

I would like to start with getting the demux, dvr and frontend devices set up
so that the mpeg stream can be recorded and the channel can be changed.  A
brief list of things I have to register with the dvb api in order to achieve
this, and a short description of what each bit does, would be incredibly
useful to me, and greatly appreciated :)

Cheers,
Alex