[linux-dvb] Re: DVB API registration info, please

Hi,

>I would like to start with getting the demux, dvr and frontend devices set
up
>so that the mpeg stream can be recorded and the channel can be changed.  A
>brief list of things I have to register with the dvb api in order to
achieve
>this, and a short description of what each bit does, would be incredibly
>useful to me, and greatly appreciated :)

http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/tuxbox/driver/dvb/drivers/media/dv
b/dummy/dummyadap.c?rev=1.4&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

This is a simple driver we've used to develop a full featured V3 driver.
Maybe it helps you a bit. You need to fill start/stop_feed + i2c_xfer with
the proper hw handling.

Bye,
   Florian