[linux-dvb] Re: Some success with HDTV under Linux

Hi,

> The end result is that I can now capture a complete 19.4 megabits/sec
> ATSC bitstream under Linux, and watch and listen to it in real time
> with a52dec/mpeg2dec. (Not at the same time yet, and certainly not
> in sync, but surely somebody will get transport stream support working
> for mplayer.)

There is TS support (and DVB card input support) patch out for testing
since a few weeks, made by Nico. Look at the mplayer-dvb list archives.
The patch mostly ok, so will be commited to devel ('main') cvs tree soon.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino