[linux-dvb] Re: DVB API registration info, please

Hi,

linux-dvb@giblets.org wrote:
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/tuxbox/driver/dvb/drivers/media/d
v b/dummy/dummyadap.c?rev=1.4&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

This is a simple driver we've used to develop a full featured V3 driver.
Maybe it helps you a bit. You need to fill start/stop_feed + i2c_xfer with
the proper hw handling.

Thanks, I found your dummy driver really useful and very clear. It has much improved my understanding - I now have a driver that can change channels :)
Great to hear that somnebody is working on this card. Could you please post your codelets so that other people can contribute to your development?

Holger