[linux-dvb] Re: DVB & Linux HOWTO (or Guide)

Il giorno Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:35:31 +0100, in uno stato di totale
incoscienza, Alessandro De Donno <alessandro.dedonno@unile.it>
casualmente disse:

> Hi folks,
> I'm finally writing the following HOWTO. It would be complete, so it
> could be named "guide". I already wrote some chapters, others will
> come soon. Suggestions, contributions, etc. etc. are welcome.
[cut]

Someone have posted an email to work together, then a team will come
soon. People that want to contribute can write to me in pvt or in ML.
I'll send a complete summary with "who writes what", eventually a CVS
server to upload tex files, etc.

As usually, suggests, contribs and... insults :-) are welcome.

--
A.