[linux-dvb] Need help for linuxtv-dvb-1.0.0-pre2 !

Hi list,

I am a newbie to Linux and to DVB. I apologize in advance if some questions are stupid.

I have a linux box running kernel 2.4.20.I have as modules CONFIG_VIDEO_DEV, CONFIG_INPUT and CONFIG_INPUT_EVDEV. I am using the package linuxtv-dvb-1.0.0-pre2. The DVB-S card is an Happauge Nova Win-tv card. I tested it on others plat-form. It's working fine.

I changed to the directory driver and typed "make". No errors. I did "make insmod". No errors. I did "makedev.napi". No errors. All the device stated in the script are created.

I compiled the "dvbtune" to configure the card. No errors. I execute "dvbtune" withe parameters for my transponder. And then, I get this error message: "frontend: 5FRONTEND DEVICE: : No such device".

What i did wrong ?

After "make insmod", lsmod lists the following modules in this order :
dvb-saa7148
evdev
input
grundig_29504-401