[linux-dvb] Re: v4lctl and dvb driver pre-2

Hello Steffen,

I tried to change the TV norm of the V4L parameters of the dvb driver. The
result I get with -pre2 is as follows (v4lctl is from xawtv version 3.85):
As the author of the video parts of the saa7146 driver, I can only help
you for the "dvb-kernel" driver, I don't do anything for the DVB driver
any more.

I was unable to find a similar question on the lists archives. I hope
anyone is able to help here...
You can use the "dvb-kernel" driver with 2.4.x kernels, too, you don't
need to fully install the driver in order to try it out. If you do and
find that the bug is present there, too, I'm confident that we can work
it out.

Regards,
Steffen
CU