[linux-dvb] Announcement: getting "dvb-kernel" ready for inclusion

Hello all,

I'd like to announce that I'm messing with the "dvb-kernel" tree today to get it into shape to be included without major pain into the 2.5.x kernel series.

Due to this, compilation for both 2.5.x and 2.4.x. is likely to fail for at least today. I hope that I'll be through with this evening. Please note that this does *not* affect the "DVB" cvs tree.

I'll write another announcement when I have verified that everything works again and I have created the patches.

CU
Michael.