[linux-dvb] Re: dvb subtitle stream

Teresa Tao wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have a test dvb stream which include the subtitle stream?
adjust your satellite dish so that you can receive Thor, there are some transmissions including DVB-subtitles. Funnily they provide additional subtitles in the MPEG video so that you can very comfortable verify your implementation.

If I have some dvb streams on hand, which utility I can use to check if there is subtitle stream embedded in?
Any DVB stream analyzer, e.g. dvbsnoop from the tuxbox project. Maybe you'll have to implement a few more descriptors if you don't want to look on hexdumps. Please send patches to the authors or post them on the LinuxDVB mailinglist when you improve the tool.

Holger