[linux-dvb] Any confirmed success under RedHat 8.0?

Dear all,

I installed Debian Woody yesterday and upgraded to Kernel 2.4.20. During
boot-up, Debian keeps two separate /etc/modules and /etc/modules.conf files.
As a result, I cannot load network drivers. Furthermore, my PS/2 mouse is not
seen by the system (no /dev/mouse). I am close from gviing up and getting
back to RedHat 8.0.

My questions are:
- Can someone confirm DVB installation under RedHat 8.0 stock kernel? A single
"Yes" is enough.
- If noone confirms installation under RedHat 8.0, could someone be so kind to
connect to my system under SSH and see what can be done.

Cheers and thanks in advance for your help,
Jean-Michel