[linux-dvb] WinTv and Sigma Decoder

Hi,

I am using WinTV-Nova S card with DVB Driver.

I intend to use Sigma Decoder with my WinTV card.

I am using Pre1 release of DVB driver.

I set up two filters on Demux with Audio and Video PID's, output directed to
TAP (not TS_TAP) and output type set to PES_OTHER.

I am able to read from Demux device and pass individual PES streams to Sigma
Decoder and play them.

I have 2 queries:
1. Is there a way by which i can set Output of Demux to Sigma Decoder
directly and avoid outputting to WinTV's Decoder? If Yes, how to do that?

2. I would like to get a Multiplex output from Demux to be passed to Sigma
Decoder.
When i set Output to OUT_TAP, i get only individual PES streams and NOT
multiplex streams.
When i set output to OUT_DECODER, i dont get any output from Demux.
If i set output to OUT_DVR, i dont get a proper stream (the packet structure
is a TS packet structure but the payload gets corrupted.)

Any help is greately appriciated.

Thanx and Regards,
Amit Thawani

is appreciated.