[linux-dvb] PES filtering - DMX_PES_OTHER

Hi list,

I'm doing PES filtering but I don't understand exactly what dmx_pes_type_t
DMX_PES_OTHER means? I want to detect all kind of PES packets (audio,
video, metadata, teletext, subtitle, PCR, etc. I though using
DMX_PES_OTHER was the solution but I don't think so. Using that I can't
detect the first 6 bytes of any PES packet containing the
packet_start_code_prefix, stream_id and PES_packet_length. How can I
perform it if it is possible?

Thanks guys!

Marc R.