[linux-dvb] Recommended DVB-T card for UK use please

Hi, I am interested in getting started with VDR, but need a recommendation
for a DVB-T card.  (By far the cheapest method seems to be "Freeview" and so
I appear to need a DVB-T card?  I presume that DVD-S cards don't work?)

I have tried to search around on the website, but that suggests that there
is only the Haupage Nova-T card available for DVB-T, and this has no MPEG
decoder?  Is there really nothing else available, preferably something with
an onboard decoder?  (A previous thread suggests that the Nebula Electronics
card is unlikely to get a linux driver...?)

Can I also try and glean a little other info which isn't immediately obvious
without having a card to play with:  Do the drivers offer a V4L interface to
the extent that I can use xawtv, or even mythtv to view the picture?  Does
this still apply if I have a card without an MPEG decoder (obviously I
realise that the CPU load will be higher).

Recommended links to somewhere I can purchase from are also appreciated.

Apologies is this is easily available elsewhere.  Pointers to the
documentation appreciated if so.

Ed