[linux-dvb] Re: remote control problem!!!

> since 'Root' and 'Dpram' have reached revision 1.6/1.7 in CVS it is
> not possible for me to use my remote control anymore..
>
> saturday a made a 'cvs update' and after recompiling the driver my
> remote didn't work. i tried the original Hauppauge RC and it was
> working wonderful (key-repeats, yeah)
> but i use the remote control of my philips TV set. this RC is
> preconfigured for 8 devices (TV, VCR, DVD, SAT, ...).
> currently i use the VCR scheme, because it supports most of the
> available keys on the RC.
>
> so, i don't know how to fix this problem, without modifications in
> the firmware.
> i can provide more informations, about the data, that is collected by
> the ir_interface of the card if you need it ( the file i use with
> av7110_loadkeys, evtest or av7110_ir_debug).

Update to current CVS, since I updated the driver for the new firmware
last night. If this doesn't help, check (with evtest) whether the
keycodes in your keymap are still correct. Right now the firmware
delivers more bits of the key code than before, so your keymap might
need some adjustment.

Oliver

P.S.:
If you are using vdr+remote plugin, update to remote plugin 0.1.0.