[linux-dvb] Re: [linux-dvb]Strange Rev. 1.3 card

Helmut Auer wrote:
Hello,
I have a problem with one Siemens DVB-s rev. 1.3 card. This one is recognized by the DVB drivers without problems, but when I start VDR I cannot tune to any channels.
The error message says: Tuner: type not set.
Under the TT application and Windows this card works fine, but also WinDVBLive could not handle this card.
I decided to sell this card via Ebay, but is here anyone interested in further tests ? If yes what should I do to track down the problem ?
Could you please open (carefully!) the silver metal box and report the lables printed on the chips? It's probably quite straightforward to get this working...

Holger