[linux-dvb] Problems with low symbol rates

Hi All,

I tryied lately to read transponders which have low symbol rates (i.e. less than 12000) using a Hauppaugue DVB-S Nova card. I couldn't. I think have no installation issues or antenna issues, because other transponders work perfectly.

Should I blame the card for that? And in this case, what exactly on the card is creating this problem (if it is a problem)? Were the cards specially designed not to support lower symbol rates??

All the best,
Aurelian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index