[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T in Australia

mark.hawes@dmr.com.au wrote:
Malcolm,

Attached is the results of my testing tonight as requested by Holger.

As you can see, we get lock on SBS occasionally, but cannot hold on to it.
are you sure that your antenna installation is correctly? The tiny DVB-T antennas work only fine if you're near a powerful transmitter, and the Grundig frontend is not the most sensible one...

maybe you might want to try a high-gain antenna or want to play a little with the placement of your antenna/wire.

Holger