[linux-dvb] Re: Compiling act. CVS under 2.5.67 impossible ?

Hello Hagen,

I try to compile the cvs version of dvb-kernel under plain 2.5.67 kernel
with the following result:
Currently some parts of the i2c subsytem are changed in 2.5. Although this does not affect the dvb subsystem or the av7110 subsystem, it affects the core saa7146 driver. This is what's currently broken...

What can i do ?
For the meantime (until I've fixed the cvs version) you could use 2.5.67-ac1, where Alan Cox included the cvs version from 23.03. with the necessary fix to get it to compile

...Hagen
CU
Michael.