[linux-dvb] Re: is QAM DVB specific?

With the analogue module on the DVB-C card I got concurrent access to the tuner.
Therefor I need to make a decission.
 1.Shall the DVB API tune to analogue channels, then the DVB core 'knows' that these channels must not be demuxed and could handle that.
 2. Or should I play directly with the tuner through the v4l2 device in av7110.c and setup a v4l2 ioctl function with VIDEOC_S_FREQUENCY?

How would the demuxer react? And what is about some zigzag code? I found some discussions about that on other threads. Could they disturb the analogue frequencies?

Tim