[linux-dvb] Re: dvbtune / Nova-T unable to lock on frequency problems

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 01:18:47AM +0100, Gregor Lawatscheck wrote:
> At 17:11 15/04/2003, you wrote:
> >Which never moves past this point. So it seems that dvbstream is not
> >actually streaming anything successfully to stdout, despite saying that it
> >is.
>
> are you selecting the right PIDs on command line. For BBC-1 for example
> these should be 600 for video and 601 for audio (I believe these are the
> same around the country).

   My BBC1 is 600 and 602, so I'm afraid that you're either mistaken
about the number or about it being the same across the country... :)
(I'm on the Rowridge transmitter on the IoW).

   Hugo.

  PGP key: 1C335860 from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk
    --- How do you become King?  You stand in the marketplace and ---
          announce you're going to tax everyone. If you get out
                           alive, you're King.