[linux-dvb] Re: Pinnacle pctv sat

Hi,

Volker Cordes wrote:

Arrgh, right -- Peter wanted to port this driver a while ago but it seems as if he didn't finished this yet, probably due to lack of time. If you want to do so, the required changes are pretty straightforward and you can use any of the other frontend drivers as reference...

If anybody of you is volunteering to do this please send the patch,

I would try but I don't know where to start. Perhaps you could tell me where to look up what has changed.
I copied the cx24110 driver to the dvb-kernel tree, it's compiling fine. So basically you have to load the module, test + debug it and fix problems in case they arise. Please report your progress and send a patch when you're done.

Holger