[linux-dvb] Re: Pinnacle pctv sat

Am Son, 2003-04-20 um 10.13 schrieb Holger Waechtler:
> I copied the cx24110 driver to the dvb-kernel tree, it's compiling fine.
From where did you copy it? I also copied the driver from the
experimental-pinnacle tree (Revision: 1.1.2.1) which is, according to
CVS, the latest version. This didn't compile.

But I'm rearranged the code to be compileable in dvb-kernel now. I also
had a successful receiption. So it seems to work.

Of course I would like to get your file, because I hope that the person,
who ported that to be dvb-kernel compatible, had more knowledge about
what he's doing than I :-).

Mike