[linux-dvb] low-budget C(able)-card?

Rene Bartsch writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > is anyone aware of a low-budget card supported by linux-DVB for Cable?
 >
 > I've only found Hauppauge DVB-C (full-featured one).

AFAIK, Technotrend also has a cable version of their budget card but
it seems Hauppauge did not put it into their product line.
I guess they would use the same tuner and it would work with current drivers.

I am aware of one more low-budget cable card which we support in our
driver version but I don't know if they will offer it on the retail market.

Ralph