[linux-dvb] Re: Pinnacle pctv sat

Mike Pieper schrieb:

Am Son, 2003-04-20 um 10.13 schrieb Holger Waechtler:

I copied the cx24110 driver to the dvb-kernel tree, it's compiling fine.
From where did you copy it? I also copied the driver from the
experimental-pinnacle tree (Revision: 1.1.2.1) which is, according to
CVS, the latest version. This didn't compile.

But I'm rearranged the code to be compileable in dvb-kernel now. I also
had a successful receiption. So it seems to work.

Of course I would like to get your file, because I hope that the person,
who ported that to be dvb-kernel compatible, had more knowledge about
what he's doing than I :-).

Hi,

I also compiled the frontend and after patching the kernel to the newest i2c drivers it worked. But I cannot get it working. Loading the modules (I load bttv, bt878, dvb-bt8xx, cx24110) goes without problems but no program works. I tried szap, dvbtune and dvbstream (with patches for DiSeqc) in combination with mplayer. xawtv I cannot try, because I have no X and no fb. aatv reports v4l errors. szap show that the status is sometimes 3 and sometimes 1 (ca 50% both), the signal strength is e4e4 or e3e3, ber and unc are both zero. Is that OK? szap -r does not work, the dvr-device does not deliver any data. With dvbstream the mplayer-cache just does not fill and dvbtune reports an overflow. With Windows the card works just fine.
It would be nice if you could tell me what you did to compile the drivers (which kernel, patches, etc) and send me your frontend source so that I can try. Also I would like to know which program you use.

Thanks
Volker